Liver + Immunity Support
Formulated to support the liver
PSP contains Trametes
versicolor and Ganoderma lucidum spores, it has been used for thousands of years in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to support
health and general wellbeing. Trametes versicolor may assist with antioxidant benefits as well as liver and immune system support. These mushrooms have successfully been used for centuries to help
restore, protect and build the body’s inner health.
What is Trametes Versicolor (PSK/PSP)?
Trametes Versicolor (formerly known as Coriolus Versicolor) is sometimes called 'Turkey Tail'. It is known as
Yunzhi in China and Kawaratake in Japan. This mushroom has long been prescribed by Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) healers for its excellent natural
Extensive scientific work has extracted from the mushroom an active constituent known as PSP. This property is a proteoglycan concentrate containing
different monosaccahrides (sugarlike molecules). This unique structure is what delivers the medicinal benefits of PSP.
Modern clinical usage in Japan and in research for Polysaccharide peptide (Over 400 published studies) suggests that it stimulates immune function,
promotes stamina and antioxidant activities and supports liver function.
- Formulated to support the liver.
- Enhances and supports the immune system.
- Promotes stamina and endurance.
- Aids in the improvement of general wellbeing
- Trametes versicolor mushroom concentrated extract (10:1) 250 mg equiv. to dry 2.5
- Ganoderma lucidum(Reishi) mushroom spore powder 50 mg
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Do not use if seals is broken.